Sometimes our support personalle will ask that you script a table for them so that they can recreate the data in their environments and test to make sure things are working.
To do so open SQL Server Management Studio and follow the steps below.
- Click on the database where the records currently reside and then Tasks, Generate Scripts
3. Click next
4. Pick "Select specific database objects"
5. Select all of the HQMS tables you want to copy over from the query in step 1
Unfortunately in this window there is no filter capability. You will need to click on each required table you want to move to the new database.
6. Click Next
7. Click the Advanced button in the top right of the screen
8. Scroll down to almost the very bottom of the window that comes up and change 2 settings - Script Use Database to False and Types of data to script to DATA ONLY.
9. Click ok
10. You can change any of the Advanced settings that you want such as where the file gets saved etc. Click ok to run and create the script.