- Click on the database where the records currently reside and then Tasks, Generate Scripts
- Click next
- Pick "Select specific database objects"
- Select all of the HQMS_ tables you want to copy over
- Most usually it's all of them, yes, sorry it takes a lot of clicking but we've found you can race yourself by using the down arrow and the space bar to see how fast you can check off the 45+ tables.
- Click Next
- Click the Advanced button in the top right of the screen
- Scroll down to almost the very bottom of the window that comes up and change 2 settings
- Script Use Database to False
- Types of data to script to DATA ONLY. - VERY IMPORTANT
- Click ok
- You can change any of the Advanced settings that you want such as where the file gets saved etc. Click ok to run and create the script.
- Zip the script up and send it to us or upload it to a link we may have given you.
Scripting Data in a QES table Print
Modified on: Fri, 23 Apr, 2021 at 5:15 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.