We created a video to show you how to add a cross-tab control to the COA Print report so that it tabulates your data if required.
Watch the YouTube Video here!
- Create a new report based on the COA Print report type
- Expand the report footer area
- Drag a Cross-Tab control into the report footer
- In the field list on the right side expand COA Print Details
- Scroll down to ResultValueDerived field and drag it into the data part of the cross-tab.
- Set the summary type of the data field to be MAX
- Scroll down to the Test_TestCode field and drag it to either the row or column fields
- Scroll to the ResultHeader_LotNumber field and drag it to the row or column field (the opposite one that you put the test code into)
- Click on the column Grand Total field and hide column and then click on the row Grand Total field and hide row.
- Rename the upper left cell to "Test Code" or you can erase the text to make it blank.
- Save the report and close
- Save the report design record.
- Test the report format out on the COA Print form