When you are using QES you can either be running with a live production key or a trial key which expires and shows a message each time you open the application. If you need an extension to your trial license key feel free to e-mail our support desk and ask for your license to be extended.
When a support person processes your request you will receive either a new activation key or you will receive your original activation key with a note saying your subscription has been extended.
- If your key has already expired:
- Open QES
- In the "Your license has expired box" enter in the new activation key you received.
- Click ok
- QES will activate the key you entered
- If the new key you entered is a trial key then the dialog you get when opening QES should show a new expiry date
- If your key has not yet expired:
- Open QES and login with an admin account
- Click on System
- Click on Company Registration
- Select the company that is expiring in the company dropdown
- Paste your ACTIVATION key into the Activation code textbox
- Click Generate License key
- QES will go out to the internet and pull down your new license key from our servers and activate your product.
- Click save
- Close QES and re-open
- The dialog should now have a new expiry date message coming up.
The process is the same as above if you are converting your licensing from a trial subscription to a live one.